Gene therapy is a fast-growing market driven by the introduction of the latest technologies and innovations and the increasing funding for gene therapy research. It focuses on the genetic modification of cells in an effort to cure deseases including cancer, genetic and infectious diseases. In the future, this technique may allow treating disorders by incerting a gene into the body, replacing or inactivating a disease-causing gene, instead of using drugs or surgery. Our infographics provides an overview of the geographical perspective, technological maturity and investment scope of the gene therapy start-ups.
- The role of context for theory development: Evidence from entrepreneurship research on Russia
- Start-up fundraising news in October 2022
- Mapping of nuclear start-ups in Europe / Mapping des start-up nucléaires en Europe
- Assessing the factors related to a start-up’s valuation using prediction and causal discovery
- Start-up fundraising news in September 2022
On reste en contact ?
Recevez gratuitement les dernières actualités et articles de Skopai. Pas de spam, c'est promis !