Gene therapy is a fast-growing market driven by the introduction of the latest technologies and innovations and the increasing funding for gene therapy research. It focuses on the genetic modification of cells in an effort to cure deseases including cancer, genetic and infectious diseases. In the future, this technique may allow treating disorders by incerting a gene into the body, replacing or inactivating a disease-causing gene, instead of using drugs or surgery. Our infographics provides an overview of the geographical perspective, technological maturity and investment scope of the gene therapy start-ups.
- Industrie navale : 5 start-up qui vont transformer l’avenir
- Transportation start-up investments in 2021
- Win with open innovation – 5 Reasons why open innovation could benefit your business
- Head for sustainability: The role of the auto industry in creating a sustainable future
- 7 Leading African start-ups everyone should know
On reste en contact ?
Recevez gratuitement les dernières actualités et articles de Skopai. Pas de spam, c'est promis !