The digital transformation of businesses, governments, and society requires new payment solutions supporting the digital processes and ensuring the efficiency and security of digital transactions. Fintech is the one among the most exposed to digitalization sector. Online payments using mobile apps allowed us to make instantaneous person-to-person payments or business transactions. New fintech payment innovators help make moving money faster, simpler, and more secure. Our analysis based on more 3400 payment tech start-ups over the world provides an overview of the current payment innovations landscape. The focus is on the market application of payment technologies, maturity stages of start-ups, and fundraising activity.
- The role of context for theory development: Evidence from entrepreneurship research on Russia
- Start-up fundraising news in October 2022
- Mapping of nuclear start-ups in Europe / Mapping des start-up nucléaires en Europe
- Assessing the factors related to a start-up’s valuation using prediction and causal discovery
- Start-up fundraising news in September 2022
On reste en contact ?
Recevez gratuitement les dernières actualités et articles de Skopai. Pas de spam, c'est promis !