Augmented Reality (AR) technology redefines the retail industry. We analyzed 101 augmented reality startups and the evolution of their various technologies and applications over the last years. AR-based solutions for the retail industry help improve customer experience (e.g., AR-enhanced shopping or in-store augmented navigation), marketing and branding strategies (e.g., AR-enabled poster and packaging), stock and inventory management (e.g., barcode scanner or guided picking in storage), as well as data analysis in real-time (e.g., AR for analysis of customer data). Observing the graph shows that such technologies as AI, computer vision, IoT, and scantech became more heavily used by the start-ups in retail created during the last six years. E-commerce and marketing applications of AR technology in retail dominate the landscape. The augmented reality startups technology is also increasingly used in gaming, fashion, and beauty industries.
- The role of context for theory development: Evidence from entrepreneurship research on Russia
- Start-up fundraising news in October 2022
- Mapping of nuclear start-ups in Europe / Mapping des start-up nucléaires en Europe
- Assessing the factors related to a start-up’s valuation using prediction and causal discovery
- Start-up fundraising news in September 2022
On reste en contact ?
Recevez gratuitement les dernières actualités et articles de Skopai. Pas de spam, c'est promis !